Next weekend ROADSIDE will have a stand at the 27th RMC Choppershow!!
We will bring a shitload of stuff with us;
– Complete ROEG helmet collection
– Complete BANDIT open face helmet collection
– Rusty Butcher hoodies, caps, stickers
– Biltwell Inc. exfil bags, gloves, handlebars, grips
– Pangea Speed handlebars, grips
– Roadside Repair shop parts; headlights, taillights
– DicE Magazine// Greasy Kulture // Sideburn Magazine
– Fairings; sportster, quarter fairing
– Decals from Rust is Gold Co.
– hünersdorff GmbH sissybar fuel bottles
– Vintage parts
– And as last we will start with a full range of springer forks, more info on friday 30th march…
We will also bring the ironhead chopper + the budget softail chop and share our stand with my good friend Miller Kustom Upholstery!
See you Sunday 1st of April in Hoogwoud!
*NOTE; Friday 30th of March the shop will be closed!
Like choppers? Like Roadside Repair shop
Trackbacks and pingbacks